William and I are heading to Iowa to help Hillary win the Presidency and take this country back from the special interests. This will be our daily Blog. It is our intention to file reports on our activities every single day from 12/28/07 through 1/4/08 . Here you can find out what kind of exciting activities we are up to in Iowa. You can also get our take on how the campaign is fairing in this great state. Our daily posts will start on the evening of December 28th!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bill and Robert’s excellent adventure….


Dear Friends and other Gentle People,

Tomorrow morning Bill and I will travel to Waterloo Iowa to help Hillary take this country back from the special interests. I firmly believe that the day Hillary is sworn in as President of the United States of America, Halliburton, Blackwater, the Pharmaceutical conglomerates (etc, etc) will no longer have a strangle hold over the entire government. I am not so naive to believe that everything will change in an instant (Rome was not built in a day, yatta, yatta) however, we will be on the road to taking our country back.

For all the reasons listed below in Representative Jim McGovern's excellent article (Why I Support Hillary Clinton), education issues, experience, etc, I too support Hillary. However, to look deep inside my psyche is the heart and soul of the reason I support Hillary so strongly. The real reason lies in the eyes of my eleven year old daughter Breanna. When I was growing up I was often told any boy in America can grow up to be President. Now we can expand that dream to include “boys and girls”. I want my daughter growing up in an America where anyone can grow up to be President, regardless of race, religion or sex. That is my American Dream!

Stay tuned to this channel my friends for the next week and you will see history in the making.

Good day Friends and God Bless. -Robert

No comments:

Here is the official Bill and Robert Disclaimer:

All work in On the road to the White House 2008 is copyrighted (© 2007-08 ). Every effort is made to cite sources for all articles. All other material is in the copyright of the respectful owners. This site is based on opinions and personal interpretations of events. Advertising on this site is done using reputable companies and no known spyware or adware is present. If you find anything that is not properly cited or used inappropriately please comment. This web site is for the use of Bill and Robert and their friends and is not meant to be politically correct. While we strongly support Hillary Clinton for President, this site is not associated with the official Hillary campaign or any other campaign for that matter.

Buy your magazines through this link and join the fight to take back America

Add Me!!